DMX is currently still in the hospital on life support after an alleged drug overdose on Friday, April 2nd which reportedly was followed up by a heart attack leaving his brain deprived of oxygen.
Well, now it looks like there is more to worry about after X allegedly has tested positive for COVID-19 per VladTV.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
His family has not confirmed the news however sources say his manager did and they’re watching him very closely with minimal visitation.
Let’s continue to keep DMX in our prayers. As we get more information, we’ll keep you updated.
DMX Calls Out Jay-Z For An Iconic #Verzuz Instagram Battle, 90s Twitter Gets Hype
1.1 of 11
2.2 of 11
3.3 of 11
4.4 of 11
5.5 of 11
6.6 of 11
7.7 of 11
8.8 of 11
9.9 of 11
10.10 of 11
11.11 of 11
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 16, 2021: Defense Rests in Chauvin Murder Trial — Black Voters Matter — Stay Alive At A Traffic Stop
- Meek Mills Social Media Struggle, “What Is A PH Balance?”
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B is a Terrible Rapper
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Too $hort ft. Reg Black “Real Oakland,” Onyx ft. Mad Lion “Ahhh Year” & More | Daily Visuals 4.15.21
- Joe Biden Announces To Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan This Year
- Saweetie Throws Shade At Quavo In IG Video
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Confirm Split With Joint Statement