According to NBC4i, Fully vaccinated Americans can gather with other vaccinated people indoors without wearing a mask or social distancing, according to long-awaited guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The recommendations also say that vaccinated people can come together in the same way with people considered at low-risk for severe diseases, such as in the case of vaccinated grandparents visiting healthy children and grandchildren.
Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine.
The CDC is continuing to recommend that fully vaccinated people continue to wear well-fitted masks, avoid large gatherings, and physically distance themselves from others when out in public.
For the full NBC4 story click here: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/white-house-covid-19-team-holds-briefing-as-fully-vaccinated-americans-await-guidance/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- Get Pre-Sale Tickets for Lil Baby
- Beyoncé Fans Giving Bad Reviews At Trick Daddy’s Restaurant Amid Comments About Her Singing
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- Hip Hop Spot: Bobby Shmurda & Lil Baby Are Giving Back To Their Communities
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
- Who’s Cappin?! Kevin McCall Lashes Out On Interviewer Over Questions About Abusing Eva Marcille
- TRIED IT: The Il MAKIAGE X Carli Bybel Moonstruck Face Palette Gave My Skin A Natural Glow
- Rick Ross Introduces America To ‘Thighstop’ Following Chicken Wing Shortage