A theology teacher at a Catholic high school in Columbus has been terminated after she said the cause of George Floyd’s death was “disputed.”
The Catholic Diocese of Columbus said on Tuesday that Deborah DelPrince had been terminated after she was placed on administrative leave last week.
During a class over a Zoom call, DelPrince, who taught at Bishop Ready, could be heard saying that how Floyd died was “disputed.” Floyd, a Black man, died on May 25 after a Minneapolis police officer crushed his neck for over eight minutes. The scene was captured on video, sparked protests and led to murder charges against the officer.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/bishop-ready-teacher-who-disputed-george-floyds-cause-of-death-has-been-fired/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
40 Black Men & Youths Who Were Killed By Police
1. Trayvon Martin, 17Source: 1 of 4
2. Ezell Ford, 25Source: 2 of 4
3. Dante Parker, 36Source: 3 of 4
4. Akai Gurley, 28Source: 4 of 4
- Yung Miami Wears Her All-Red Balenciaga Pantaboots To Perfection In Latest Look
- Paul Wall Reveals Biological Father Was A Serial Molester
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- Nominate a Couple to be Cincy’s Cutest Couple 2022
- Tia Mowry’s Suit Game Is Unmatched In Her Latest Tik Tok
- Georgia Pastor Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Accused Racist Hockey Player Kicked Off Team For Making ‘Monkey Gestures’ To Black Player
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Are Headed To The AFC Championship Game
- Mona AKA “Don’t Call Me White Girl” Talks Going Viral, Sex Rules, & What’s Next!
OHIO: School Teacher Fired After Telling Class the Cause of George Floyd’s Death was ‘Disputed’ was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com