Do you know your worth?
If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars – would that be enough for you.
Michelle Henderson joined me on Community Conversations to talk about a powerful week her church has coming up. The Know Your Worth Conference is an annual event that helps women in the community find their worth.
During our conversation wee realized knowing your worth isn’t always the problem, sometimes its requiring others to treat you the way you deserve.
If you need help finding your worth you should definitely check out the interview below.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- RHOA’s Falynn Breaks Silence On Husband’s Engagement to Porsha Williams
- Gunna’s “Wunna” Album Goes Platinum
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Honored As Artist of Decade At Billboard Awards
- Who’s Cappin?! Porsha Williams Confirms ENGAGEMENT To Simon Guobadia
- Nicki Minaj Teases Her Return, New DMX Album Exodus Announced + J. Cole Signs Basketball Contract
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Rihanna Throws It Back To Her Pixie Haircut Days With Her Latest Hairstyle
- Cincinnati: A Woman Shot In Over The Rhine