Fall is here and it’s that time of year when the kids are trying to get all the candy they can! Just don’t forget to take the extra precautions for safety this year by incorporating a proper mask into your child’s costume and practicing social distancing. We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun time this year!
Get all of the trick or treating dates and times for Columbus and Central Ohio here!
Bexley – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Bexley – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Canal Winchester – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Columbus – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Dublin – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Gahanna – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Grove City – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Hilliard – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Johnstown – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Lancaster – 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Newark – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Pataskala – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Pickerington – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Reynoldsburg – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Sunbury – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Upper Arlington – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Worthington – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Whitehall – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Deleware – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Genoa Township – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Grandview Heights – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
New Albany – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Powell – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Westerville – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.Source: 1 of 15
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.Source: 2 of 15
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.Source: 3 of 15
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.Source: 4 of 15
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.Source: 5 of 15
6. Halloween or not, Blackface is never ok.Source: 6 of 15
7. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.Source: 7 of 15
8. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.Source: 8 of 15
9. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.Source: 9 of 15
10. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.Source: 10 of 15
11. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.Source: 11 of 15
12. Remember when, in 2015, Kim Kardashian dressed as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. Classic, but not that creative.
Source: 12 of 15
When u realize your 2013 MET Gala dressed was the worst dress ever and now you used it to your halloween costume😂 pic.twitter.com/mYWMY7y0KA— Ras (@RastaPrast) November 4, 2015
13. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.Source: 13 of 15
14. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.Source: 14 of 15
15. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.Source: 15 of 15
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Watch Ryan Cameron’s Hall Of Fame Ceremony Saturday, Feb. 27th!
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Throwback: Halle Berry’s Sexy 90s Dress Sends Twitter Into A Tizzy
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- Cincinnati: Driver Hits Officer In A High-Speed Chase
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty