Fall is here and it’s that time of year when the kids are trying to get all the candy they can! Just don’t forget to take the extra precautions for safety this year by incorporating a proper mask into your child’s costume and practicing social distancing. We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun time this year!
Get all of the trick or treating dates and times for Columbus and Central Ohio here!
Bexley – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Bexley – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Canal Winchester – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Columbus – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Dublin – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Gahanna – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Grove City – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Hilliard – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Johnstown – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Lancaster – 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Newark – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Pataskala – 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Pickerington – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Reynoldsburg – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Sunbury – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Upper Arlington – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Worthington – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Whitehall – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Deleware – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Genoa Township – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Grandview Heights – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
New Albany – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Powell – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Westerville – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.Source: 1 of 15
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.Source: 2 of 15
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.Source: 3 of 15
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.Source: 4 of 15
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.Source: 5 of 15
6. Halloween or not, Blackface is never ok.Source: 6 of 15
7. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.Source: 7 of 15
8. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.Source: 8 of 15
9. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.Source: 9 of 15
10. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.Source: 10 of 15
11. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.Source: 11 of 15
12. Remember when, in 2015, Kim Kardashian dressed as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. Classic, but not that creative.
Source: 12 of 15
When u realize your 2013 MET Gala dressed was the worst dress ever and now you used it to your halloween costume😂 pic.twitter.com/mYWMY7y0KA— Bunsay ™️ (@RastaPrast) November 4, 2015
13. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.Source: 13 of 15
14. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.Source: 14 of 15
15. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.Source: 15 of 15
- Win Tickets to Coney Island Night of Lights
- Meet THE WIZ + Cricket Wireless “30 Under 30” Winners Presented by Regeneration Schools
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion Takes Shots At Tory Lanez and Ex-Best Friend In New Song
- This Week’s Vitamins: Stop Stressing Over Things You Can’t Change + More
- Cordae Talks New Single “Gifted” With Roddy Rich + More
- Did Summer Walker Confirm She’s Pregnant? [PHOTO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Honoring The Fallen And Forgotten On Transgender Day Of Remembrance
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- Balmain Is Taking A Stand Against Covid With Their Limited Edition Sneakers