Early voting for the 2020 Presidential General election has been at an all-time high smashing records. The COVID-19 pandemic has played a role in the record number of mail-in ballots being requested.
But with the election being less than two weeks away, some people that put in the request for their mail-in ballot still have not received them. For these people that requested the ballot they my not have enough time to mail it back, forcing them to deliver it, and unfortunately, because they requested the ballot they have to wait on that ballot because they can’t go to the polls because of the request.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
What the hell is going on?
A Cleveland company hired to print and ship the ballots to voters across Ohio and Pennsylvania has fallen behind on delivering what it calls a “staggering volume” of requests, but that company is now making national headlines for a different reason. Because of the “Trump 2020” flag flying outside of the building over the summer. Read More
- Text to Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- The Lo Down: Yung Miami Wants Nicki Minaj to Unblock Her + Rick Ross Spotted Out With Tommie Lee In Miami
- Snoop Dogg’s Daughter Cori Broadus Shares Her Recent Mental Health Struggles
- Jini Thornton Shares Some Need To Knows For Tax Day 2021
- Model Monday: Myori Granger Knows All Money Isn’t Good Money
- #JusticeForMikaylaMiller: Supporters Call For DA’s Resignation, FBI Intervention
- J. Cole Drops ‘a m a r i’ Video As ‘The Off-Season’ Heads For No. 1 On The Billboard 200
- Lil Duval Talks New Stand Up Special, Relationships + Reveals New Song With Boosie Badazz
- Come Thru Moneybagg Joe: Cash Payments To Families Start July 15
Ohio Company That Fly’s A Trump Flag Late Mailing Out Ballots was originally published on wzakcleveland.com