Nicki Minaj is returning to music tonight with the release of Sada Baby‘s “Whole Lotta Choppas” remix but in her return to Instagram, she revealed that her new bundle of joy is actually a baby boy.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Nicki revealed the gender of her new baby in an Instagram post shared to her 123 million followers on Thursday (October 15), writing, “I am so grateful & in love with my son. Madly in love. My favorite liddo boy in the whole wide world.”
The 37-year-old shared images and notes of congrats from a list of friends including Beyoncé, Winnie Harlow, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Riccardo Tisci and more. She gave birth to her child last month in Los Angeles and has yet to reveal his name.
- Cincinnati: Police Are Still Searching For A 19 Year-Old Young Man
- Hanging Death Of ‘Active Protester’ Ruled Suicide Amid String Of Suspected Lynchings, GoFundMe Says
- Bengals Sign Margus Hunt, Waive Andrew Brown
- Cardi B Deletes Twitter After Fans Harass Her For Getting Back With Offset
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Confirms New Drop On The Way + Taraji P. Henson Is Officially A Single Woman
- First Look At Chadwick Boseman’s Last Film “Ma Rainey Black Bottom” Drops
- The Lo’ Down: Jennifer Lopez Faces Criticism For Calling Herself A ‘Black Girl From The Bronx’ [WATCH]
- T.I. On Working With His Kids On ‘The L.I.B.R.A’ & If He Would Meet With Trump Like Ice Cube [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Fashion Helped Morenike Elisabeth Love Herself Through Her Scars
- T.I. Confirms Rumor That His Friend Urinated On Drake + Drake Unfollows Him [WATCH]
Nicki Minaj Reveals She Had A Baby Boy: “I’m So Grateful & In Love With My Son” was originally published on theboxhouston.com