Usher is a proud father of 3!
The Confessions singer and girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea welcomed a baby girl last Thursday (September 24). It’s the first girl for Usher as he has two boys, Usher Raymond V, 12 and Naviyd Ely, 11 with ex-wife Tameka Foster.
“We are feeling blessed and full of love with the arrival of our beautiful baby girl, Sovereign Bo Raymond,” the 41-year-old singer shared on Instagram along with a beautiful photo of him holding his newborn’s hand. “Isn’t She lovely by Stevie Wonder on repeat.”
It was revealed earlier this year that Usher and Goiciechea were expecting and the couple is overjoyed with their new addition. He confirmed the baby news on Sept. 4 when promoting his brand new residency at Las Vegas’ Caesar Palace starting in 2021. Usher and Goicoechea have been together since February, two years after his split from former wife Grace Miguel.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
While remaining tight-lipped about the sex of the baby, Usher did reveal to James Corden of The Late Late Show that he wasn’t going to give this baby his name as her older brother.
“I’m not like George Foreman — I can’t name all my kids George,” he joked. “If it’s a girl, I don’t think that Usher would flow well. To be perfectly honest, I’m trying to figure out which way to go. I got a few names in line, but maybe you can help me — give me some suggestions.”
He added, “I’ve had a few [ideas]. Just been trying to get down to maybe a middle name. My second son has a middle name; Usher does not have a middle name. I’ve been motivated by where we are in life. Something maybe relevant to this time?”
When the news of the Vegas Residency was confirmed, Goicoecha shared a sweet photo of her and Usher with the champion, “Proud of you Baby Daddy Vegas 2021.”
Congrats to Usher and Jenn!
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- TRIED IT: The Glow By Daye Deep Conditioning Cap Gave My Natural Curls A Boost of Hydration
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays The Black Regina George In Her Latest Promo For Coach
- Black Styleblazers Series: How Kendria Strong’s Innovative Perspective Influences The African Pride Brand
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Did Da Baby Go Bop Upside Someone’s Head Again?
- Samsung Announces New “Buy and Try” Program For Its Foldable Smartphones
- New Affirmation Anthem: Celebs Issa Rae, Yara Shahidi & More Join Yung Baby Tate’s #IAM TikTok Challenge
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Jennifer Garner And Mark Ruffalo’s Adorable ’13 Going on 30′ Reunion Has Fans Reminiscing
- Infamous Cocaine Kingpin Rayful Edmond’s Life Sentence Reduced, Told On Everybody, Allegedly
Usher, Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Welcome Baby Girl Sovereign Bo was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com