According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
We will have more as the news develops.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Megan Thee Stallion, Rickey Thompson And Bob The Drag Queen Enlisted As New Faces Of “Coach Forever” Campaign
- DaBaby’s “Suge” Now Has Over Billion Streams
- Ari Fletcher Doesn’t Want To Marry Moneybagg Yo
- Tyler, the Creator Responds to Fans Thinking He’s the Baby In This Viral 2Pac Clip [VIDEO]
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill’ Crowned Best Hip-Hop Album Of All-Time By Rolling Stone
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Who’s Cappin?! Senator Lindsey Graham [VIDEO]
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- Diann Valentine Is Pouring Back Into The Black Community With Her Glow + Flow Beauty Supply Stores
- Cincinnati: Happy First Day Of Fall