These are truly sad times we are living in with social unrest leading to protests everywhere and due to ones that don’t truly honor the words protect and serve to all, and today we have the sad tragic news that a Cleveland police officer that really wanted to make the city a better/safe place by signing up to work in violent crimes was ambushed, shot and killed then shortly after his fellow officer took his own life. a Cleveland police officer that really wanted to make the city a better/safe place was ambushed and killed then shortly after his fellow officer took his own life.
Officer Nicholas Sabo, 38, wrote several posts on Facebook late Thursday and early Friday, referencing the shooting death Det. James Skernivitz before he died in his North Ridgeville home. Read More
“I don’t think anybody out there can really understand what the division is going through with the loss of an officer in the line of duty, especially to violence, is a terrible tragedy,” -Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk
- ‘Massa’? Plantation’s Black Overseer Refuses To Apologize For Juneteenth Debacle
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Telfar Taps ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ To Model New UGG Collaboration
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
Cleveland Police Officer Commits Suicide After Fellow Officer Is Killed was originally published on wzakcleveland.com