COVID-19, the coronavirus, or the Rona whatever you call it is rapidly spreading in the U.S. People are being diagnosed every day, some are extremely sick and some have little to no symptoms at all.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC calls this non-acute care when you are home with mild to moderate symptoms and not on oxygen. If you are sick and not in the hospital would you know what to do to treat yourself? Or maybe you’re taking care of a loved one and need to know how to treat them. While there is no cure that works for everyone there are some natural tips from doctors and people that have had COVID-19 that could help you get better quicker.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Apple cider vinegar
- Remove Dairy
- Lots of Vegetables
- Steam for Congestion (add eucalyptus oils)
There is no proven evidence that any natural remedies will prevent or cure COVID-19. However, many of these natural remedies/supplements have been proven to boost your immune system which can help you get better from an infectious disease. Please consult with your doctor.
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Things Don’t Get Easier, You Get Better” + More
- Get Unfiltered: What’s A Song You Had No Business Listening To When You Were Younger?
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- New Heat for Your Playlist A$AP Ferg
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- “Talk To Tash” Answering All Your Questions On Love, Career, Finances, And More