According to NewsOne, “with nearly 50 million Black people in the United States, Black consumers spend more than $1 trillion a year. Nielsen, which provides analytical insights about the habits of consumers, released an in-depth look at Black buying power to document the trends associated with that tremendously reliable level of spending.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So why not use our black buying power to uplift our own by buying something we all use every day….clothes! Ohio is home to thousands of black fashion designers. In fact, Columbus was named the #3 city in the US for fashion just behind New York and Los Angeles. Everything from evening gowns to accessories there are so many talented designers in the Buckeye state to fill your closet with unique items to set you apart from others.
From Cincinnati to Cleveland we’ve curated a list of black designers living and creating in Ohio!
Know someone we missed? Click here
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Things Don’t Get Easier, You Get Better” + More
- Get Unfiltered: What’s A Song You Had No Business Listening To When You Were Younger?
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- New Heat for Your Playlist A$AP Ferg
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- “Talk To Tash” Answering All Your Questions On Love, Career, Finances, And More