For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- LAHHATL’s Sierra Gates And Eric Whitehead Celebrate Their Engagement With An Intimate NYC Dinner
- Congrats! Tyler Lepley And Miracle Watts Are Having A Baby!
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
- Lori Harvey Stands By Her Yogurt Skincare Hack, But Is It Safe?
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion