While many are still waiting for their stimulus check due to the COVID-19 pandemic, one man in Columbus went to the ATM to find the IRS mistakenly deposited millions of dollars into his bank account!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It was a regular visit to the ATM for 18-year-old Melik Pointer when he suddenly realized that he was a millionaire, but only temporarily! Pointer checked his balance only to learn that his running total was $4,999,285.52
Pointer told 10TV that he thought it was a mistake and had to double-check, “I thought it was all fake, I thought it was a gimmick.” Pointer isn’t the only person this has happened to. It was reported earlier this week that an Indiana man mistakenly received over 8 million dollars in his bank account from the IRS. But don’t get too excited if it happens to you, the government is quickly fixing it’s faulty deposits and taking the money back.
RELATED STORY: Indiana Man Waiting For Stimulus Payment Finds $8.2M In His Bank Account
See the news story below
- Tobe Nwigwe & Director Steven Caple Jr. Talk New Transformers: Rise Of The Beast Movie & More!
- Today in Hip Hop! LL Cool J Released His Third Studio Album!
- Say What!? Garfield Heights Judge Rules Local Traffic Cams Illegal
- Former Cleveland School of the Arts Teacher Sentenced for Raping Students
- The OG Challenge
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- The History Of Afro Russians: Tracing The Identity Of A Diverse Community
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- Drake Leads With Most 2023 BET Awards Nominations While GloRilla Trails Closely Behind
- RIP William Spriggs: Tributes Pour In For Chief AFL-CIO Economist And Noted Howard University Professor
Ohio Man Gets Millions in Stimulus Money By Mistake was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Fresh Like My Pop! Win Dad a Pair of Jordans for Father's Day!
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
About Billions Drop "About Time" MIXTAPE! (AUDIO)