Bengals team chaplain Lamoris Crawford has survived COVID-19 that is some great news to hear on this rainy Monday. Crawford contracted the highly deadly virus in mid-March causing him to make several trips to the hospital.
Crawford initially tested negative for COVID-19 and strep throat. It wasn’t until later that he received a positive test result for the disease.
Crawford has been the team chaplain for seven seasons. He’s baptized players including AJ Green and Giovanni Bernard in addition to officiating marriages for several players weddings. His closeness with the team shows as he co-hosts a bible study with Andy and JJ Dalton.
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- OHIO NEWS: COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Is Being Expanded
- T.I. And Tiny Accused Of Sexual Assault In Multiple States, Investigation Possible
- Cardi B Is Ready For A Lizzo Collaboration
- Mix It Up ATL: DJ Montay Breaks Down How “Low” by Flo Rida Came About [Exclusive Interview]
- Cincinnati: Work Begins On The Duke Energy’s Hamilton County Gas Pipeline
- Gracie J Is Shaking The Nail Industry Up With Her Intricate, Detailed Nail Art
- From Sports Betting And Beyond…Our Bets in Sports and Space! | Money Making Monday’s With Angie Ange [Watch]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 1, 2021: Trump’s Back — Cuomo Under Fire — Covid-19 Relief Package
- Celebrating Women’s History Month with Herstory of Rickell Howard Smith
- The Morning Hustle Show $1k A Day Contest