Bengals team chaplain Lamoris Crawford has survived COVID-19 that is some great news to hear on this rainy Monday. Crawford contracted the highly deadly virus in mid-March causing him to make several trips to the hospital.
Crawford initially tested negative for COVID-19 and strep throat. It wasn’t until later that he received a positive test result for the disease.
Crawford has been the team chaplain for seven seasons. He’s baptized players including AJ Green and Giovanni Bernard in addition to officiating marriages for several players weddings. His closeness with the team shows as he co-hosts a bible study with Andy and JJ Dalton.
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Wale – Angles (feat. Chris Brown) [Official Audio]
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
- Cincinnati: A Police Cruiser Hit Sends An Officer To The Hospital
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- Jim Jones & Harry Fraud ft. Maino “Three Cuts,” Polo G ft. DaBaby “Party Lyfe” & More | Daily Visuals 6.17.21
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb