Columbus Police were called to the 1600 block of Minnesota Ave. around 2 a.m. Monday after reports of a shooting in the area. After arriving, police found spent casings but no victims.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soon after two teenagers 18-year-old Kendale Cortez Mardis and a 17-year-old, came to at OSU East Hospital seeking treatment for gunshots wounds in the leg. 18-year-old Kavon Tion James Kendrick sought out help close by on Republic Ave. but was eventually talent to Grant Hospital for treatment of a gunshot wound in the arm. All three victims are expected to recover.
If you have any information on this incident please contact Felony Assault Unit Detective I. Pruitt at (614) 645-6394 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 645-TIPS (8477).
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- OHIO NEWS: COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Is Being Expanded
- T.I. And Tiny Accused Of Sexual Assault In Multiple States, Investigation Possible
- Cardi B Is Ready For A Lizzo Collaboration
- Mix It Up ATL: DJ Montay Breaks Down How “Low” by Flo Rida Came About [Exclusive Interview]
- Cincinnati: Work Begins On The Duke Energy’s Hamilton County Gas Pipeline
- Gracie J Is Shaking The Nail Industry Up With Her Intricate, Detailed Nail Art
- From Sports Betting And Beyond…Our Bets in Sports and Space! | Money Making Monday’s With Angie Ange [Watch]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 1, 2021: Trump’s Back — Cuomo Under Fire — Covid-19 Relief Package
- Celebrating Women’s History Month with Herstory of Rickell Howard Smith
- The Morning Hustle Show $1k A Day Contest