Columbus Police were called to the 1600 block of Minnesota Ave. around 2 a.m. Monday after reports of a shooting in the area. After arriving, police found spent casings but no victims.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soon after two teenagers 18-year-old Kendale Cortez Mardis and a 17-year-old, came to at OSU East Hospital seeking treatment for gunshots wounds in the leg. 18-year-old Kavon Tion James Kendrick sought out help close by on Republic Ave. but was eventually talent to Grant Hospital for treatment of a gunshot wound in the arm. All three victims are expected to recover.
If you have any information on this incident please contact Felony Assault Unit Detective I. Pruitt at (614) 645-6394 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 645-TIPS (8477).
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Wale – Angles (feat. Chris Brown) [Official Audio]
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
- Cincinnati: A Police Cruiser Hit Sends An Officer To The Hospital
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- Jim Jones & Harry Fraud ft. Maino “Three Cuts,” Polo G ft. DaBaby “Party Lyfe” & More | Daily Visuals 6.17.21
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb