According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday, March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeannie Mai And Jeezy Are Expecting Their First Child
- Toni Braxton Launches Body Care Brand “Nude Sugar” For Women of Color
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Get The Details On Yara Shahidi’s Classic, Timeless Emmy Awards Hair
- DreamDoll Tells IG Live She Was Robbed In St.Louis & The Thief Was Killed
- Cincinnati: Bengals Could Not Pull Off The Come Back!
COVID-19 Update: Governor DeWine Orders Ohioans to Stay Home Until April 6 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com