Governor Mike DeWine updated the public today with updated statistics that 50 people ranging ages 14-36 year old in the state of Ohio have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He also went on to talk about various businesses across the state that will be closing today including fitness centers/gyms, movie theatres, and bowling alleys effective at the close of business today. He also went on to stress that persons over the age of 55 years old or with medical conditions should not leave their homes and that he was conflicted that Super Tuesday is tomorrow. He did not feel that it was fair to ask people to stay home and not vote for their own safety. Due to these restrictions, Governor DeWine also announced that in-person voting for Super Tuesday, The Ohio Primary, has been postponed.
There will be no in-person voting on March 17th and Governor DeWine is asking that election day to be moved until June 2nd. Watch the press conference below:
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Elijah McClain’s Amended Autopsy Affirms Violent Arrest Caused His Death
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- Diddy Seemingly Gifts Yung Miami A Brand New Maybach
- ‘A Different World’ 35th Anniversary: How The Iconic HBCU Sitcom Still Influences Black Culture
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- Diva’s Daily Diirt: Beyoncé Is Reportedly Taking ‘Renaissance’ On Tour Next Summer
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
Governor Mike Dewine Closes Voting in Ohio, Fitness Centers, Movie Theaters and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com