Governor Mike DeWine updated the public today with updated statistics that 50 people ranging ages 14-36 year old in the state of Ohio have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He also went on to talk about various businesses across the state that will be closing today including fitness centers/gyms, movie theatres, and bowling alleys effective at the close of business today. He also went on to stress that persons over the age of 55 years old or with medical conditions should not leave their homes and that he was conflicted that Super Tuesday is tomorrow. He did not feel that it was fair to ask people to stay home and not vote for their own safety. Due to these restrictions, Governor DeWine also announced that in-person voting for Super Tuesday, The Ohio Primary, has been postponed.
There will be no in-person voting on March 17th and Governor DeWine is asking that election day to be moved until June 2nd. Watch the press conference below:
- Win $250 in Cash from The WIZ!
- Win Tickets to See Rod Wave
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 7.23.21
- From Homeless to Hollywood: Viral Artist Richard Hutchins Dreams Come True In One Miraculous Night
- Homecoming: Kanye West Premieres New Momma-Dedicated Album DONDA In His Birthplace, Can The Sinner Be Saved?
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Damon Dash Launches Auction For His Share Of Roc-A-Fella, Bids Starts At $10M
- Big Flex: Cardi B Shows Off Her Large Collection of Hermès Birkin Bags
- Digital Hov: Roc Nation & Jay-Z Launch New Multimedia Platform
- Nike Files Lawsuit Against Drip Creationz For Trademark Infringement
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
Governor Mike Dewine Closes Voting in Ohio, Fitness Centers, Movie Theaters and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com