Governor Mike DeWine updated the public today with updated statistics that 50 people ranging ages 14-36 year old in the state of Ohio have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He also went on to talk about various businesses across the state that will be closing today including fitness centers/gyms, movie theatres, and bowling alleys effective at the close of business today. He also went on to stress that persons over the age of 55 years old or with medical conditions should not leave their homes and that he was conflicted that Super Tuesday is tomorrow. He did not feel that it was fair to ask people to stay home and not vote for their own safety. Due to these restrictions, Governor DeWine also announced that in-person voting for Super Tuesday, The Ohio Primary, has been postponed.
There will be no in-person voting on March 17th and Governor DeWine is asking that election day to be moved until June 2nd. Watch the press conference below:
- Michael B. Jordan Returning For “Black Panther 2”
- Angry Fans Are Trolling James Hardens Restaurant
- Do Pro Athletes Deserve ‘Preferential Treatment’ To Get COVID-19 Vaccine Early?
- Mattel Unveils Barbie Doll Honoring Maya Angelou
- The IRS Is Delaying The Start Of Tax Filing Season
- Vanessa Bryant Opens Up About Struggling With Grief
- Dr.Dre Released from Hospital To Home Monitoring
- Trump Can’t Tweet, But Joe Biden Can! New Tweet Alert!
- Cincinnati Public School students return to blended learning February 1st
- The Nastiest Thing To Come Out The Nasty Nati Is………
Governor Mike Dewine Closes Voting in Ohio, Fitness Centers, Movie Theaters and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com