Congratulations are in order for powerhouse singer Keke Wyatt and her husband Zakariah David. Just a few weeks after their one year anniversary, the couple has welcomed a baby boy this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Keke made the announcement of Ke’Riah Darring’s birth on social media two days ago. Ke’Riah, however, was born on January 6th.
My husband Zackariah and I are blessed to welcome our beautiful and healthy 7lb 11ounce son, Ke’Riah Darring. He came to our family on 1/6/2020. #GodIsGood
So sweet! Keke didn’t miss a beat this pregnancy it seems, as she was still touring and singing wherever she was booked!
The 7lb 11ounce baby boy is the youngest of 10 siblings. Wyatt and David jumped the broom in November of 2018, a few weeks after she gave birth to her 9th child.
Congrats to them!
This article was originally posted on Bossip.com.
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Snoop Dogg’s New Comedy Film ‘The Underdoggs’ To Premier On Prime Video
- Music Curator Challenge: $250 & Tix to Travis Scott!
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- A Three-Part ‘Degrassi’ Docuseries Is In The Works
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Foodie Friday's: Braxton Brewing Co.
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?