Another one bites the dust.
Sen. Cory Booker decided Monday to end his bid for the White House, making the announcement in the form of an email sent to supporters.
“Nearly one year ago, I got in the race for president because I believed to my core that the answer to the common pain Americans are feeling right now, the answer to Donald Trump’s hatred and division, is to reignite our spirit of common purpose to take on our biggest challenges and build a more just and fair country for everyone,” he said. “I’ve always believed that. I still believe that. I’m proud I never compromised my faith in these principles during this campaign to score political points or tear down others.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC News, Booker shared his plans with his staff during a conference call at his campaign headquarters in Newark, NJ before making his announcement public.
With his departure, former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is now the only black candidate remaining in the 12-candidate Democratic primary.
Source: NBC News
- Two Louisville Police Officers Shot During Protests
- Bryson Tiller Announces “Trapsoul” Deluxe
- Megan Thee Stallion & Young Thug Have A New Song Together
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Entertainment Present: “The Song Contest” Final Three [VIDEO]
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Indicts 1 As Killer Louisville Cops ‘Got Away With Murder’
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Is A Golden Goddess On The Cover Of Time100
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A New Name Change, Are We Here For it?
Another One: Sen. Cory Booker Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race was originally published on 92q.com