“ A lot of women have a hard time opening up to other women. They have been betrayed or let down by female friends, felt like a friend or family wasn’t there to support them, or are trying to step outside of their comfort zone and engage in new, positive friendships with women.” says Shannon Anderson -Hammond creator of Yana Sistah Love. Yana is built on a genuine sisterhood.
Shannon has suffered from depression since she was a teenager as a result of abuse and post-traumatic stress. April 2019, Shannon created Yana, a support group for women to empower one another.
#YANA ~ Sistah Love (YANA stands for YouAreNotAlone) to provide women a safe, confidential platform to discuss their emotional/mental battles and to form positive, genuine friendships with each other. YANA Sistah Love is a group of women bought together in positivity to uplift, inspire,motivate, support, and encourage one another. YANA Sistah Love is a group of like-minded women who wants to establish empowering friendships without the fear of being judged.
Learn more about YANA Sistah Love in the interview below:
- Submit Your Music for 513 Heat Contest
- Lewk Of The Week: Janet Jackson’s Waist Is Snatched In This Alexander Wang Black Leather Trench
- ICYM: Tommy Davidson’s Past Beefs With Jamie Foxx And Will Smith Are Pure Entertainment
- Justin Beiber Announces Tour with Ohio Stops
- Psychic Wayne Listens To The Tarot Deck On 50 Cent, Kanye West, and J. Cole [Video]
- Jennaske: I Don’t Need Plastic Surgery To Be That Girl
- The Lo’ Down: Quavo Reveals Who Will Be Featured On First “Culture III” Single [Video]
- Exposed: Never Do THESE Things On A Plane, According To Flight Attendant
- Cincinnati: UC Officer Arrested For Being Over The Influence
- McDonald’s Adds The McChicken To Its Morning Menu Nationwide
#CommunityConversations with Ms Ebony J: YANA Sistah Love (Interview) was originally published on rnbcincy.com