“ A lot of women have a hard time opening up to other women. They have been betrayed or let down by female friends, felt like a friend or family wasn’t there to support them, or are trying to step outside of their comfort zone and engage in new, positive friendships with women.” says Shannon Anderson -Hammond creator of Yana Sistah Love. Yana is built on a genuine sisterhood.
Shannon has suffered from depression since she was a teenager as a result of abuse and post-traumatic stress. April 2019, Shannon created Yana, a support group for women to empower one another.
#YANA ~ Sistah Love (YANA stands for YouAreNotAlone) to provide women a safe, confidential platform to discuss their emotional/mental battles and to form positive, genuine friendships with each other. YANA Sistah Love is a group of women bought together in positivity to uplift, inspire,motivate, support, and encourage one another. YANA Sistah Love is a group of like-minded women who wants to establish empowering friendships without the fear of being judged.
Learn more about YANA Sistah Love in the interview below:
- Win Tickets to Coney Island Night of Lights
- Meet THE WIZ + Cricket Wireless “30 Under 30” Winners Presented by Regeneration Schools
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Jennifer Lopez is Being Accused of Copying Beyonce’s Grammy Performance, We Kinda Agree
- Carl Bernstein Says 21 GOP Senators Believe Trump Unfit To Lead
- Kyle Rittenhouse Bailed Out By Struggle MAGA Actor Ricky Schroder
- 6 People Injured & 1 Dead After Shooting At Brooklyn House Party
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Megan Thee Stallion Brings Body-Ody-Ody-Ody During AMAs Performance
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion Takes Shots At Tory Lanez and Ex-Best Friend In New Song
- Cordae Talks New Single “Gifted” With Roddy Rich + More
#CommunityConversations with Ms Ebony J: YANA Sistah Love (Interview) was originally published on rnbcincy.com