“ A lot of women have a hard time opening up to other women. They have been betrayed or let down by female friends, felt like a friend or family wasn’t there to support them, or are trying to step outside of their comfort zone and engage in new, positive friendships with women.” says Shannon Anderson -Hammond creator of Yana Sistah Love. Yana is built on a genuine sisterhood.
Shannon has suffered from depression since she was a teenager as a result of abuse and post-traumatic stress. April 2019, Shannon created Yana, a support group for women to empower one another.
#YANA ~ Sistah Love (YANA stands for YouAreNotAlone) to provide women a safe, confidential platform to discuss their emotional/mental battles and to form positive, genuine friendships with each other. YANA Sistah Love is a group of women bought together in positivity to uplift, inspire,motivate, support, and encourage one another. YANA Sistah Love is a group of like-minded women who wants to establish empowering friendships without the fear of being judged.
Learn more about YANA Sistah Love in the interview below:
- T.I. Claims 50 Cent Gets More Respect Than Nelly Because Of East Coast Ties
- These Are The New Brown Girl Jane Skincare Products The Founders Of The CBD Wellness Brand Swear By
- CORONAVIRUS: New Outbreak in Ohio Linked to Independence Day Event in Dover
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- Vivica Fox Calls For Zendaya To Play Her Daughter In ‘Kill Bill’ Sequel & Fans Are Here For It
- Who’s Cappin: Chance The Rapper Gets Torched After Defending Kanye West’s Presidential Run [VIDEO]
- Porsha Williams Arrested At Protest For Breonna Taylor
- Secure The Bag: Rihanna Gears Up To Launch Fenty Skin on July 31st
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Hip-Hop Spot: DJ Khaled Teases New Single With Drake [VIDEO]
#CommunityConversations with Ms Ebony J: YANA Sistah Love (Interview) was originally published on rnbcincy.com