There is a new STD superbug that experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report, an antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
A Tribute to Folks We Lost to AIDS
1. Franklyn Seales 1952-1990Source: 1 of 8
2. Jermaine Stewart 1957-1997Source: 2 of 8
3. Gia Carangi 1960-1986Source: 3 of 8
4. Sharon Redd 1945-1992Source: 4 of 8
5. Pedro Zamora 1972-1994Source: 5 of 8
6. Freddie Mercury 1946-1991Source: 6 of 8
7. Anthony Perkins 1932-1992Source: 7 of 8
8. Robert Reed 1932-1992Source: 8 of 8
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic
- HHW Tech Review: Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Pro Has One New Feature That Puts It In A Class By Itself
- Eminem “Higher,” BRS Kash ft. DaBaby & City Girls “Throat Baby” & More | Daily Visuals 1.25.21
- More Than Music: Jim Jones Says The Diplomats Inspired Lil Wayne’s Fashion Style
- What Would Tubman Want: Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Trey Songz ‘Back Home’ After Altercation With Police
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- OHIO: Senator Rob Portman Announces He Will Not Run for Reelection
- The Song Contest Winner: SteakSawse Drops Video For “Klikkk Klakkk” [WATCH]
- Opinion: DaniLeigh’s ‘Yellow Bone’ Song Is Trash And So Is Her Apology
STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com