With CPS Election around the corner I though it would be perfect to bring it the superintendent Laura Mitchell to discuss the new vision for CPS.
She shared the new 20/20 vision, the district greatest accomplishments and talked about what the levy means.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- #All4Cincy: Cody O’Connor’s Walk for Cancer
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Here’s Why It Doesn’t Matter That Kenya Moore Wears Wigs
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Not Today, Devil: Kanye West Spoke Candidly About Alcoholism & Remaining Sober
- Vic Mensa Was Arrested For Brass Knuckles
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Wendy Williams Shades Lori Harvey (Video)
#CommunityConversationswithMsEbonyJ: CPS Superintendent Laura (Interview) was originally published on rnbcincy.com