With CPS Election around the corner I though it would be perfect to bring it the superintendent Laura Mitchell to discuss the new vision for CPS.
She shared the new 20/20 vision, the district greatest accomplishments and talked about what the levy means.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Who’s Cappin: Chance The Rapper Gets Torched After Defending Kanye West’s Presidential Run [VIDEO]
- Porsha Williams Arrested At Protest For Breonna Taylor
- Secure The Bag: Rihanna Gears Up To Launch Fenty Skin on July 31st
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Hip-Hop Spot: DJ Khaled Teases New Single With Drake [VIDEO]
- 60% of Americans More Tired Than Before Pandemic!
- Angie’s Motivation: Why Collaborating Will Help You Succeed Faster [VIDEO]
- For White Democrats, New Poll Shows Reparations Isn’t A Priority
- Megan Thee Stallion Collaborates On Anime Streetwear Collection
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished
#CommunityConversationswithMsEbonyJ: CPS Superintendent Laura (Interview) was originally published on rnbcincy.com