With CPS Election around the corner I though it would be perfect to bring it the superintendent Laura Mitchell to discuss the new vision for CPS.
She shared the new 20/20 vision, the district greatest accomplishments and talked about what the levy means.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- 2020 Bunbury Music Festival Cancelled
- Facing Facts: Coronavirus Affecting Black Americans At Higher Clip Than Others
- Why We Love The Androgynous Black Lesbian Version Of The #DontRushChallenge
- Jeezy Says Donald Trump’s Ego Makes Him A Bad President
- It Took A Global Pandemic To Get Drake & Joe Budden To Squash Their Beef [Video]
- Swizz Beatz Postpones Teddy Riley vs Babyface Battle: “We’re Taking Quality To The Next Level”
- NBA & ESPN Reportedly Considering Televising H-O-R-S-E Competition
- And Then What: Jeezy, Jeannie Mai Are Engaged
- Headkrack’s Hip Hop Spot: Is Tekashi 6ix9ine Already On The Gram Trolling?! [VIDEO]
- Singer Tekashi 6ix9ine Hasn’t Been Home A Second & Is Already Trolling…Himself
#CommunityConversationswithMsEbonyJ: CPS Superintendent Laura (Interview) was originally published on rnbcincy.com