When you shop at you local Goodwill store, you not only get great products at a great price but you benefit veterans and people with development disabilities.
Michael Flannery stopped by the station to share shopping tips, to give us insight on the impact of the good and to let us know when we can expect the next 50% off sale.
Check out the interview below:
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- RHOA’s Falynn Breaks Silence On Husband’s Engagement to Porsha Williams
- Gunna’s “Wunna” Album Goes Platinum
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Honored As Artist of Decade At Billboard Awards
- Who’s Cappin?! Porsha Williams Confirms ENGAGEMENT To Simon Guobadia
- Nicki Minaj Teases Her Return, New DMX Album Exodus Announced + J. Cole Signs Basketball Contract
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Rihanna Throws It Back To Her Pixie Haircut Days With Her Latest Hairstyle
- Cincinnati: A Woman Shot In Over The Rhine
#CommunityConversations with Ms. Ebony J: Michael Flannery Good Will was originally published on rnbcincy.com