When you shop at you local Goodwill store, you not only get great products at a great price but you benefit veterans and people with development disabilities.
Michael Flannery stopped by the station to share shopping tips, to give us insight on the impact of the good and to let us know when we can expect the next 50% off sale.
Check out the interview below:
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- BlaqueStone | Why Am I Hear?
- Niecy, You’re Absolutely Right. It’s Time We Stop Believing Our Worth Is Wrapped Up In A Man
- SkyStar wheel leaving The Banks in March
- Woman dies after an accident involving Rumpke truck in Butler County
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates
- Withrow hall of fame induction ceremony hosts a reunion 55 years in the making
- HBCU Spotlight: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Report: Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- Cincinnati Police: Unveils New Tasers, Holsters & Body Cams
- Cardi B’s Bestie Star Brim Charged In New York Gang Case
#CommunityConversations with Ms. Ebony J: Michael Flannery Good Will was originally published on rnbcincy.com