Detroit Rappers Tee Grizzley and Sada Baby’s manager JB was shot and killed on the east side of Detroit around 9 p.m. Tuesday night at the 3600 block of Three Mile Drive. 41-year-old JB is also Grizzley’s aunt as she is the spouse of his mother’s brother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sources report Grizzley and JB were heading from the studio to the casino in an Uber but made a stop along the way. Allegedly Grizzley was in the house they stopped at when the shooter opened the back door of the Uber and began shooting. The shooter is reported to have drove off after the gunfire.
Police found the victim wounded from gunshots before medics transported her to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.
- #BlackExcellence: Jharrel Jerome & Billy Porter Are The Kings Of The Emmys
- Hard Rock Casino coming soon!
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- John Singleton’s Daughter Struggling Financially After Director’s Death
- Snoop Dogg Recounts Tense 2Pac/Nas Incident On ‘Untold Stories Of Hip Hop’
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Warned For Chasing Antelopes On An ATV
- Lil Uzi Sits Down With GQ To Discuss His 10 Favorite Things
- Nicki Minaj Addresses New Album & Fendi Release
- Big Boi Addresses The Rumors About Andre 3000’s Next Album
- Lil Wayne Shows Interests In Making A Collab Album With Drake
Rapper Tee Grizzley’s Manager Shot And Killed In Detroit was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com