Detroit Rappers Tee Grizzley and Sada Baby’s manager JB was shot and killed on the east side of Detroit around 9 p.m. Tuesday night at the 3600 block of Three Mile Drive. 41-year-old JB is also Grizzley’s aunt as she is the spouse of his mother’s brother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sources report Grizzley and JB were heading from the studio to the casino in an Uber but made a stop along the way. Allegedly Grizzley was in the house they stopped at when the shooter opened the back door of the Uber and began shooting. The shooter is reported to have drove off after the gunfire.
Police found the victim wounded from gunshots before medics transported her to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.
- IS GHOST REALLY DEAD??? (VIDEO PROVES HE IS STILL ALIVE)
- Bearcats Edge Out Victory at East Carolina
- MODEL MONDAY: Dr. Summer Wayans Is Making Her Own Way
- FC Cincinnati coach relieved of coaching duties for using racist slurs
- William Barr Aimed To Block Turkish Bank Indictment
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- NBA All Star MVP award named after Kobe!
- Wendy Williams Cried & Apologies To The LGBTQ Community For Comments
Rapper Tee Grizzley’s Manager Shot And Killed In Detroit was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com