Detroit Rappers Tee Grizzley and Sada Baby’s manager JB was shot and killed on the east side of Detroit around 9 p.m. Tuesday night at the 3600 block of Three Mile Drive. 41-year-old JB is also Grizzley’s aunt as she is the spouse of his mother’s brother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sources report Grizzley and JB were heading from the studio to the casino in an Uber but made a stop along the way. Allegedly Grizzley was in the house they stopped at when the shooter opened the back door of the Uber and began shooting. The shooter is reported to have drove off after the gunfire.
Police found the victim wounded from gunshots before medics transported her to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.
- Apply Now! Over 11K Jobs Available in Ohio During This Crisis
- COLUMBUS: ComFest 2020 Cancelled
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- DaBaby Pulls Up On Childhood Crush Raven Symone After Talking On Instagram Live [WATCH]
- Increase In Screen Time? Check Out These Products To Help You Battle Blue Light Exposure
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Rod Wave
- Trouble ft. Quavo “Popped,” Tiffany Haddish “Come & Get Your Baby Daddy” & More | Daily Visuals 4.2.20
- YNW Melly Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Kandi Burruss Shades Her ‘RHOA’ Co-Stars For Wearing Fillers & Filters In Their #NoMakeup Challenge
- FYI: ‘Dave’ Could Surpass ‘Atlanta’ As FX’s Most Watched Comedy Series
Rapper Tee Grizzley’s Manager Shot And Killed In Detroit was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com