According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Wendy Williams Shades Lori Harvey (Video)
- Lil Baby – Sum 2 Prove (New Music)
- Summer Walker – Come Thru ft Usher (Video)
- Quavo Gets Into Altercation at Paris Fashion Week (Video)
- Da Baby Punches Hotel Employee (Video)
- DJ Gemini Lists His Top 5 Songs This Week [Video]
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @dashgwoppo Ep.56
- Pornhub Being Sued For Denying The Deaf Community Access To Their Videos
- Even With Money & Fame, Tiffany Haddish Still Uses Nivea Creme To Grease Her Knees & Elbows
- EXPLOSIVE: The Mid Season Trailer for ‘RHOA’ Dropped!!
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com