According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Press Play: ‘The Day Shall Come’ Brings Political Satire To Terrorism & Gugu Mbatha-Raw Co-Stars In New Mystery Movie
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Big Rich Town: Lala Anthony, Joseph Sikora & Lela Loren Talk Paying 50 Cent, ‘Power’ Final Season & More
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com