By: Taylor Wilkinson
When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeannie Mai And Jeezy Are Expecting Their First Child
- Toni Braxton Launches Body Care Brand “Nude Sugar” For Women of Color
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Get The Details On Yara Shahidi’s Classic, Timeless Emmy Awards Hair
- DreamDoll Tells IG Live She Was Robbed In St.Louis & The Thief Was Killed
- Cincinnati: Bengals Could Not Pull Off The Come Back!
The Kardashians Finally Share the Tea on the Tristan and Jordyn Scandal was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com