Apparently John Singleton‘s stroke last week was far more severe than originally reported. The Boyz N The Hood and Higher Learning director is currently in a medically induced coma according to TMZ and the family is in the process of establishing a conservatorship for him.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Singleton returned from Costa Rica last week and complained of problems with his legs. He checked himself into the hospital and suffered the stroke on Wednesday. The family originally characterized the stroke as mild but Singleton’s mother Sheila Ward is asking for a judge to appoint her temporary conservator because he’s “unable to properly provide for his personal needs for physical health, food, clothing, or shelter.”
The 51-year-old director did not have any medical directives.
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Win Cash and Tickets to See Mary J. Blige and More!
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Megan Thee Stallion Is A Classic Beauty On ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’
- Anika Kai Gives A Breakdown Of Morphe’s Vegan Pro Brush Series
- Day Shift Cast Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco & Karla Souza Talk Family, Style and Vampires
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com