Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat A1 Mouf Do
- Cincinnati: Congrats To FC Cincinnati Soccer Team
- Cincinnati: Bengals Release Vontaze Burfict!!!
- “Victim” Says Security In Trump Tower Is Protecting R. Kelly From Lawsuit
- Ciara Bosses Up And Launches Her Own Record Label To Control Her Career
- NBA Youngboy & Quando Rondo Accused Of Attacking Their Own Manager In DC
- Khloe Has Words for the Tristan Haters
- Kanye West’s Star-Studded Weekly Church Service
- Terry Crews Is Down for a “White Chicks” Sequel
- UC Bearcats Makes Their Ninth Straight NCAA Tournament
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com