Insecure star and creator Issa Rae doesn’t share much of her private life besides her posting pics of her amazing circle of friends and their lit parties on Instagram but it seems like she is letting us know that she is in love and engaged with one her latest post!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Although Issa has been quietly working on new projects and not posting much lately, she let us into another one of her epic parties, this time for Mardi Gras, and we noticed a very beautiful ring on that certain finger. She hasn’t confirmed or denied it but we did see the same ring in a couple other recent posts as well.
So who is the lucky man? We have NO idea! But we are anxious to find out! Is it one of the many men that we see at her parties? Is it someone in Hollywood maybe a castmate? Or maybe it’s someone that isn’t in the spotlight.
Either way, we are happy for our girl Issa and cannot wait to see this man or how gorgeous she will be on her wedding day. We just hope she shares it with us!
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Lady Gaga’s French Bulldogs Returned Safely
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Chloe x Halle Take On Futuristic Fashion In ‘Ungodly Hour’ Video
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Watch Ryan Cameron’s Hall Of Fame Ceremony Saturday, Feb. 27th!
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Throwback: Halle Berry’s Sexy 90s Dress Sends Twitter Into A Tizzy
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
Looks Like Issa Rae is Engaged! See The Gorgeous Ring! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com