R. Kelly has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Cook County, Illinois, court records show.
Per the Chicago Sun-Times, Kelly’s first court date is listed as March 8.
This is a developing story.
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted
- Jay-Z Sued By Roc Nation Boxer Over Severe Brain Injuries
- Lil Nas X ‘Old Town Road’ Buys Partner Billy Ray Cyrus a Maserati
- Wendy Williams Trifling Husband Kevin Hunter Got Into A Fight With Their Son
- Fatboy SSE Arrested For Drug Possession & Outstanding Bench Warrants
- Philly D.A. Demands Meek Mill Get New Trial AND Judge
- Eric Holder Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Death Of Nipsey Hussle
- Jay-Z Sued By Former Roc Nation Sports Boxer Over Brain Injuries
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Westwood
- NBA YoungBoy & Atlantic Records Offer To Pay Funeral Expenses Of Man Killed In Drive-By Shooting
R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com