R. Kelly has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Cook County, Illinois, court records show.
Per the Chicago Sun-Times, Kelly’s first court date is listed as March 8.
This is a developing story.
- Questlove is Selling Vegetarian Cheesesteaks
- Meek Mill Gets The Key To The Entire State Of Connecticut
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Stop: 4 Hot Garbage Comments Straight People Make That Should Never Be Uttered Again
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- R. Kelly’s Lawyer Wants To Act As His Chaperone So Singer Can Travel
- Cincinnati: The First African American Player For The REDS Has Passed
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com