Good news! Ohio is about to have one of the largest increase in minimum wage in the last few years!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Minimum wage workers in the state are set to receive a 25 cent increase in 2019 taking it from $8.30 an hour to $8.55. Now it may not seem like a lot but it’s better than what’s been given in years past. In 2018 the minimum wage got a 15 cent increase and in 2016 the increase was only 5 cent. Ohio workers that receive tips will see an increase from $4.15 an hour to $4.30
The increase also states that workers are to get paid 1 1/2 pay after working over 40 hours in a single work except for employers making less than $150,000 per year.
- Jordyn Woods Goes Hollywood Glam On Instagram
- Ciara Shows Off Her Fresh Face On Instagram
- LO DOWN: Meg Thee Stallion Criticized For Copying Chris Brown’s Fan Meet & Greet!
- Virginia Officials, Residents Mad USPS Closed Post Office With Historical Signs For ‘Colored’ Customers
- AFAF: He Refuses To Post Me On His Social Media!
- In Blocking Ron DeSantis-Backed ‘Stop WOKE Act,’ Florida Judge Compares Law To ‘Stranger Things’
- Nene Leakes Shared An Inside Look Into Her BBL Surgery Experience On Instagram
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Draya Michele Looks Bangin’ In A Paper Bikini In Maxim Magazine’s Latest Issue
- I Just Had My First Mammogram As A 40-Year-Old Black Woman, And Here’s What To Expect