Good news! Ohio is about to have one of the largest increase in minimum wage in the last few years!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Minimum wage workers in the state are set to receive a 25 cent increase in 2019 taking it from $8.30 an hour to $8.55. Now it may not seem like a lot but it’s better than what’s been given in years past. In 2018 the minimum wage got a 15 cent increase and in 2016 the increase was only 5 cent. Ohio workers that receive tips will see an increase from $4.15 an hour to $4.30
The increase also states that workers are to get paid 1 1/2 pay after working over 40 hours in a single work except for employers making less than $150,000 per year.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- ‘My HAIRstory!’: Recreate This Adorable Pig Tails Tutorial Like A Pro
- Brandy’s Daughter Sy’Rai Smith Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss On TikTok
- Doja Cat Edges Out Drake For Most Streamed Rapper On Spotify
- Summer Walker and JT Serve Body In ‘Ex For A Reason’ Video
- Kyrie Irving’s Decision To Remain Unvaccinated Rekindles Debate On Vaccination Mandate
- 5 Easy Halloween Makeup Looks That Won’t Break The Bank
- Young Thug Delivers ‘Punk’ Album Feat. Drake, Future, J. Cole, Travis Scott, Lil Baby, Gunna, Juice WRLD, Mac Miller & More
- Tarana Burke On Living Well, Writing And The Future Of The ‘me too.’ Movement