Former First Lady (and forever first lady for many) Michelle Obama has been touring the U.S. on an amazing #IAMBECOMING book tour for her memoir ‘Becoming’ and just added an Ohio stop! In a social media post, Mrs. Obama states that she is adding dates for cities that she missed on the first round. “These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!” Michelle Obama.
View this post on Instagram
I’m having so much fun with all of you on my #IAmBecoming tour that I decided to do one final round of events to see folks in some cities we missed! These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!
March your calendars because March 16th Mrs. Obama will be in Cleveland at the Keybank State Theatre at Playhouse Square. Tickets go on sale December 15th, at 10am.
‘Becoming’ is a New York Times bestseller book. Admirers bought more than 700K copies on its first day and it’s now the best selling hardcover book of 2018. ‘Becoming’ is described as a reflection of Mrs. Obama’s life from childhood to present time and lessons she’s learned along the way.
Celebrating Michelle Obama
1. Michelle Obama’s kindergarten class picture. Michelle Obama stands on the third row (second from the right) and her first kiss, Dr. Theodore Ford, stands on the back row (second from the left).Source: 1 of 2
2. Happy Birthday First Lady O!Source: 2 of 2
- Secure The Bag: Rihanna Gears Up To Launch Fenty Skin on July 31st
- Hip-Hop Spot: DJ Khaled Teases New Single With Drake [VIDEO]
- 60% of Americans More Tired Than Before Pandemic!
- Angie’s Motivation: Why Collaborating Will Help You Succeed Faster [VIDEO]
- For White Democrats, New Poll Shows Reparations Isn’t A Priority
- Megan Thee Stallion Collaborates On Anime Streetwear Collection
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished
- ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!’ National March Against Police Brutality To Descend On Washington
- Vivica A. Fox Wants Quentin Tarantino To Cast Zendaya As Her Daughter In A ‘Kill Bill’ Sequel
- Cincinnati: Trial Begins For Man Who Assaulted Cincinnati Police Officer