There was an attempted suicide at Westerville High School Thursday morning and many students witnessed the horrific event. According to Fox28.com, Westerville School officials are reaching out to families in the district, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the school district, a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student did survive and was rushed to the hospital. No word on the student’s condition. A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
If you’re having any thoughts of suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- What’s your favorite Mother’s Day Song?
- Cynthia Bailey’s ‘Momosa’ Is The Perfect Cocktail For Your Mother’s Day Brunch
- Lori Harvey Breaks Down Her “Glowy And Radiant” Skincare Routine That’s Michael B. Jordan Approved
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Queen Naija Opens Up About Getting A ‘Mommy Makeover’ To Feel Comfortable Again
- New Moms Reflect On Learning To Love Their Body After Having A C-Section
- Nicki Minaj’s Song From 2018 Goes #1 In 8 Hours
- Fans React To JT & Lil Uzi Vert Magazine Cover
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Greys Anatomy Fans Sad To See Jesse Williams Go