Sad news coming out of New Orleans as rapper Young Greatness was shot and killed in his hometown overnight outside of a Waffle House restaurant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It happened around 1:35 AM Monday morning as when police arrived, they found Greatness dead at the hands of a single gunshot wound. Greatness, whose real name is Theodore Jones, was born in New Orleans but moved to Houston in 2005 in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He was 34 years old. He broke through in 2016 with the single “Moolah,” eventually signing a deal with Cash Money Records. Currently, there are no suspects and no motive in regards to his killing.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Issa Rae Talks Black Beauty And Gentrification in Greatest Magazine “Issue 5”
- Model Leomie Anderson Reveals That She Beat Her Own Face for NYFW In TikTok Video
- ‘Colin In Black & White’: The Evolution Of Colin Kaepernick Arrives On TV
- Storm Reid Becomes The Latest Ambassador For New Balance
- Sabrina Elba Flexes On The Gram In Her Fendi X Skims Loungewear
- Cincinnati: This Halloween Lookout For Edibles Masquerading As Popular Snack And Candy Brands
- Black Twitter Reacts To Insecure’s Use of AKA Sorority Logo, Issa Rae Responds
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year