Sad news coming out of New Orleans as rapper Young Greatness was shot and killed in his hometown overnight outside of a Waffle House restaurant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It happened around 1:35 AM Monday morning as when police arrived, they found Greatness dead at the hands of a single gunshot wound. Greatness, whose real name is Theodore Jones, was born in New Orleans but moved to Houston in 2005 in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He was 34 years old. He broke through in 2016 with the single “Moolah,” eventually signing a deal with Cash Money Records. Currently, there are no suspects and no motive in regards to his killing.
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Elijah McClain’s Amended Autopsy Affirms Violent Arrest Caused His Death
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- Diddy Seemingly Gifts Yung Miami A Brand New Maybach
- ‘A Different World’ 35th Anniversary: How The Iconic HBCU Sitcom Still Influences Black Culture
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- Diva’s Daily Diirt: Beyoncé Is Reportedly Taking ‘Renaissance’ On Tour Next Summer
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi