Sad news coming out of New Orleans as rapper Young Greatness was shot and killed in his hometown overnight outside of a Waffle House restaurant.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It happened around 1:35 AM Monday morning as when police arrived, they found Greatness dead at the hands of a single gunshot wound. Greatness, whose real name is Theodore Jones, was born in New Orleans but moved to Houston in 2005 in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He was 34 years old. He broke through in 2016 with the single “Moolah,” eventually signing a deal with Cash Money Records. Currently, there are no suspects and no motive in regards to his killing.
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- Tami Roman Rocks A Natural ‘Fro And Shows Off Progress From Her Natural Hair Journey
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Alicia Keys Shares Sweet Message To Hubby Swizz Beatz For Their 11th Anniversary: ‘Twin Flames’
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Gabrielle Union Shows Off Her Toned Bikini Bod On Instagram In Cheeky Swimsuit Pics
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’