Cardi B announced earlier this week that her new single ‘Money’ would be dropping Thursday at 12:30pm. Along with the announcement came a picture of an almost naked Cardi wearing an all-metal hat by designer Laurel DeWitt, gloves by Christian Cowan and Versace shoes. The internet went crazy with anticipation and her stylish pic for the upcoming release.
Come Tuesday just after lunch Cardi dropped the song without any warning. We don’t know why we got the song early but we don’t care! Cardi is officially back off maternity leave with new music and it’s fire! Check out ‘Money’ below:
So what do you think? Is the song hot or nah? Keep listening to The WIZ for this song and other breaking songs
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Is The U.S. Version’s First Black Winner
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals 2.15.19
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- COLIN KAEPERNICK, ERIC REID REACH SETTLEMENT WITH THE NFL
- 21 Savage describes fears of deportation, says he was ‘definitely targeted’ by ICE in first interview since his release on bond