Cardi B announced earlier this week that her new single ‘Money’ would be dropping Thursday at 12:30pm. Along with the announcement came a picture of an almost naked Cardi wearing an all-metal hat by designer Laurel DeWitt, gloves by Christian Cowan and Versace shoes. The internet went crazy with anticipation and her stylish pic for the upcoming release.
Come Tuesday just after lunch Cardi dropped the song without any warning. We don’t know why we got the song early but we don’t care! Cardi is officially back off maternity leave with new music and it’s fire! Check out ‘Money’ below:
So what do you think? Is the song hot or nah? Keep listening to The WIZ for this song and other breaking songs
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’
- Iggy Azalea Has A New Accent Plus Other LOL Moments From Her “Fu** It Up” Video (In Case You Missed)
- Total Switch: Damson Idris Goes From L.A. Dealer In ‘Snowfall’ To Black-Hating Skinhead In ‘Farming’ Trailer
- Texas Rapper Tay-K Found Guilty Of Murder, Faces 5 To 99 Years In Prison
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- Karen Civil Tweets Welcome Home JT
- Money Bagg Yo and Megan Thee Stallion, The New Couple
- Rose Lavelle: World Cup Soccer Champ Returns To Cincinnati!!!
- Swedish Prosecutors Let It Slip That They Want To Indict A$AP Rocky On Criminal Charges