Cardi B gave birth to her baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus several months ago. The rapper was on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and spoke about things people don’t tell you about childbirth. She mentioned that Kulture broke her vagina, but she loves her very much.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Cardi B went on to say that she wants more kids and loves being a mom. Headkrack also spoke about Pusha-T speaking out on who really told him about Drake’s baby. Everyone thought it was Kanye West, but really it was 40, Drake’s producer.
Young Buck is also making headlines after he was allegedly caught on video with a transgender woman. In the audio Headkrack played Young Buck claims he didn’t know the woman was transgender and is offering money to take the video down. Rickey Smiley mentioned that his girlfriend is fine and has no arms. That’s the kind of lady everyone should date because then no one will have to worry about being recorded or pictures being taken.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex-Girlfriend Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Ice Storms Cause Major Power Outages In The Area
- Michael B. Jordan Discusses The Growth Of His Adonis Character In ‘Creed II’
- Meek Mill On Probation + Gives New Album Release Date
- Another Bag for Bardi! FNxCARDI
- Bhad Bhabie Attacks Iggy Azalea At Cardi’s Party
- Pray Tell…Why Is Mo’Nique Still Defending Her ‘Sister’ Roseanne Barr?
Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com