George Lopez is normally the funny man in the room, but things got ugly between him and another man at Hooters. TMZ reports that the incident happened at the restaurant in New Mexico, where Lopez is currently filming the movie “Walking with Herb.” In the video you can see the man film Lopez and say, “Here comes my boy, George.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
From there the situation escalated immediately. You can see Lopez walk over to him and then grab the back of the guy’s neck. The video then begins to shake and you can hear yelling.
Someone that is close to Lopez allegedly told TMZ that the guy he fought was in his face all night. He was making pro-Trump comments at Lopez as well as yelling “MAGA.” Lopez had enough and when he saw him decided to do something about it. Lopez is not a fan of Donald Trump at all and has made several comments about him after he tried to insult Mexicans. TMZ reports that there were no injuries and the police weren’t called.
Who’s The Funniest Comedian? [PHOTOS]
1. 20th Annual Hollywood Film AwardsSource: 1 of 9
2. Premiere Of Netflix’s ‘The Ridiculous 6’ – ArrivalsSource: 2 of 9
3. Uncle Buck – Season 1Source: 3 of 9
4. Birthday Celebration For Chris SpencerSource: 4 of 9
5. The First-Ever BET Comedy Awards – ShowSource: 5 of 9
6. Paul Natkin ArchiveSource: 6 of 9
7. 93.5 KDAY Presents The Comedy Get DownSource: 7 of 9
8. Madonna Presents An Evening of Music, Art, Mischief and Performance to Benefit Raising MalawiSource: 8 of 9
9. Katt Williams and Mike EppsSource: 9 of 9
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Cincinnati: The First African American Player For The REDS Has Passed
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- Trick Daddy And Trina Feud Hard on LHH:Miami!
- Odell Beckham Taking Emotional/Mental Break After Being Traded!
- Daniel Caesar Makes Insensitive Comments About Black People
- J. Prince Gets YBN Almighty Jay’s Chain Back