Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- Chris Brown Suing Alleged Rape Victim For Defamation
- Future Talks JAY Z, Russell Wilson + More
- Covington Catholic Student Speaks On The Today Show
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Bright Blue Cheese In This Gender Reveal Lasagna Has Everyone Divided
- Florida KFC Worker Arrested For Fried Chicken Assault [VIDEO]
- Covington Catholic To Remain Closed Until Police Says It’s Safe
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free