Keep Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert in your thoughts and prayers after he had a gruesome ankle injury during yesterday’s win against the Atlanta Falcons. Eifert was running the ball downfield when he was tackled by Falcons linebacker De’Vondre Campbell, who then fell on Eifert’s right ankle and snapped it sideways. Tyler was then carted off the field likely needing season-ending surgery. Eifert has never played a full 16-game season after dealing with elbow, ankle and back issues over the years.
- Win Tickets to Coney Island Water Park
- American Ninja Warrior’s Here This Weekend!
- Newport On The Levee Bans Smoking & Vaping
- Cincinnati Area’s First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Is Now Open
- No Vote On Decriminalizing Marijuana In Cincinnati
- SMH: Gas Prices Jump 30 Cents Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend
- Check Out A Preview Of The Taste Of Cincinnati
- Check Out New Developments In Camp Washington
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- YG Says There’s Too Much “Fake Love” For Nipsey Hussle