Cardi B officially surrendered to police this morning over allegedly ordering an attack on two bartenders at Angels, a Queens, NY strip club.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi was there because the Migos were hosting a party and allegedly she ordered the attack on one of the bartenders because Cardi believes she slept with Offset. She’ll likely be charged with two misdemeanors (reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct). It is said that Cardi won’t be arrested when she turns herself in. We will see how all of this unfolds.
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- Marcellus Wiley Says New Book Will Uncover Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Hypebeast Alert: Balenciaga Sued By Little Trees Air Fresheners Company For Ripping Off Design
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]