Cardi B officially surrendered to police this morning over allegedly ordering an attack on two bartenders at Angels, a Queens, NY strip club.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi was there because the Migos were hosting a party and allegedly she ordered the attack on one of the bartenders because Cardi believes she slept with Offset. She’ll likely be charged with two misdemeanors (reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct). It is said that Cardi won’t be arrested when she turns herself in. We will see how all of this unfolds.
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted
- Jay-Z Sued By Roc Nation Boxer Over Severe Brain Injuries
- Lil Nas X ‘Old Town Road’ Buys Partner Billy Ray Cyrus a Maserati
- Wendy Williams Trifling Husband Kevin Hunter Got Into A Fight With Their Son
- Fatboy SSE Arrested For Drug Possession & Outstanding Bench Warrants
- Philly D.A. Demands Meek Mill Get New Trial AND Judge
- Eric Holder Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Death Of Nipsey Hussle
- Jay-Z Sued By Former Roc Nation Sports Boxer Over Brain Injuries
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Westwood
- NBA YoungBoy & Atlantic Records Offer To Pay Funeral Expenses Of Man Killed In Drive-By Shooting