Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“The Dreamville Foundation is looking to lend a helping hand to the community, children, and families affected by Hurricane Florence,” the foundation announced in a statement. “There will be hot food stations placed throughout the city, temporary housing options for families, and stocking of food pantries/shelters, as well as supporting other local non profits who help provide services for the people in Fayetteville.”
The Fayatteville Observer reported that a week later, the city is still recovering.
Cape Fear River started receding after rising almost 27 feet above flood stage, authorities lifted the evacuation order for hundreds of residents near the river last week, and even though a few bridges and roads remain closed, some businesses and offices are reopening.
Donations to The Dreamville Foundation’s relief efforts can be made here.
#PrayForWilmington: Hurricane Florence Slams Into North Carolina
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3. A car is destroyed by falling bricks in Wilmington.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6. Hurricane Florence causes damage to the roads ib Wilmington.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8. Hurricane Florence slams into the coast of the CarolinasSource: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10. Wilmington prepares for Hurricane FlorenceSource: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
READ MORE STORIES ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com