Cops are on the hunt for the engagement ring that Wiz Khalifa gave Amber Rose six years ago after Rose said it was stolen.
TMZ reports that Rose filed a report with the LAPD after she went looking for the ring, but it was nowhere to be found.
Wiz gave Amber the ring back in 2012, and the ring is valued at around $150,000, and finding the ring is becoming difficult because Amber apparently has many people in and out of her home on a daily basis.
To make matters worse, she’s really heartbroken about the missing jewelry because sources say she wanted to give it to her son Sebastian to give to his bride to be when he got older.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex-Girlfriend Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson
- Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Ice Storms Cause Major Power Outages In The Area
- Michael B. Jordan Discusses The Growth Of His Adonis Character In ‘Creed II’
- Meek Mill On Probation + Gives New Album Release Date
- Another Bag for Bardi! FNxCARDI
- Bhad Bhabie Attacks Iggy Azalea At Cardi’s Party
Amber Rose Calls the Cop After Engagement Ring From Wiz Khalifa Is Stolen was originally published on hot1079philly.com