Cops are on the hunt for the engagement ring that Wiz Khalifa gave Amber Rose six years ago after Rose said it was stolen.
TMZ reports that Rose filed a report with the LAPD after she went looking for the ring, but it was nowhere to be found.
Wiz gave Amber the ring back in 2012, and the ring is valued at around $150,000, and finding the ring is becoming difficult because Amber apparently has many people in and out of her home on a daily basis.
To make matters worse, she’s really heartbroken about the missing jewelry because sources say she wanted to give it to her son Sebastian to give to his bride to be when he got older.
- Voices: What’s Next For DaniLeigh In Her “Kobe Year” After”The Plan” & “Lil Bebe”
- WARRANT ISSUED FOR BLOCBOY JB IN TENNESSEE
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- BOX-OFFICE REPORT
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
Amber Rose Calls the Cop After Engagement Ring From Wiz Khalifa Is Stolen was originally published on hot1079philly.com