On his podcast, Budden’s decided to call Eminem out about his rapping skills and talked about how he’s been a better rapper than Eminem for the last decade. Headkrack mentioned that Budden’s is a storyteller and an ill mc. This beef might cause Budden’s to come out of retirement. If he does, who do you think will win?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Win Tickets to the Millennium Tour
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Exclusive: Jamie Lee Curtis Talks “Halloween Kills,” Surviving Michael Myers, Her Favorite Halloween Candy & More!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- ‘My HAIRstory!’: Recreate This Adorable Pig Tails Tutorial Like A Pro
- Brandy’s Daughter Sy’Rai Smith Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss On TikTok
- Doja Cat Edges Out Drake For Most Streamed Rapper On Spotify
- After Anti-Haitian Violence At The Border, Biden Plans To Reinstate Dangerous Trump-Era Immigration Policy
- Summer Walker and JT Serve Body In ‘Ex For A Reason’ Video
Is Joe Budden’s Coming Out Of Retirement To Battle Eminem? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com