Nearly 3 years ago, Lamar Odom made headlines after he was in a coma for nearly fatally overdosing on drugs. He spoke to Kevin Hart about it on his show “Cold as Balls” and remembers waking up in the hospital with Khloe Kardashian by his side. Lamar couldn’t believe it and at that moment was very thankful he had someone to support him.
While in a coma Lamar had 12 strokes and 6 heart attacks. Rickey Smiley mentioned that it was God that saved his life. Gary also spoke about Tiffany Haddish landing a deal with Netflix and possibly teaming up with Mo’Nique in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How The Cash Bail System Can Literally Kill You
- ‘Fortnite’ De-fortified: The Dance World Is Suing The Popular Game For Appropriating Moves
- Cardi B Did ‘Carpool Karaoke’ And It Was Turnt, But She Still Can’t Drive
- Push Present: Papoose Buys Remy Ma A $94,000 Escalade For Birthing Their Baby Girl
- Racist Who Cyber-Terrorized Black Student Gets Light Penalty
- Donnie McClurkin Shares Horrifying Photos Of His Near-Fatal Car Accident
- “Laverne & Shirley” Actress Penny Marshall Dead At 75
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Resign? Facebook Is Under Heavy Fire By Civil Rights Leaders
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Which Bumblebee Cast Member Wants Jay Z To Be Their Voice | Extra Butter