Nearly 3 years ago, Lamar Odom made headlines after he was in a coma for nearly fatally overdosing on drugs. He spoke to Kevin Hart about it on his show “Cold as Balls” and remembers waking up in the hospital with Khloe Kardashian by his side. Lamar couldn’t believe it and at that moment was very thankful he had someone to support him.
While in a coma Lamar had 12 strokes and 6 heart attacks. Rickey Smiley mentioned that it was God that saved his life. Gary also spoke about Tiffany Haddish landing a deal with Netflix and possibly teaming up with Mo’Nique in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jay-Z’s Foundation Sending Students On A HBCU Campus Tour
- Travis Scott Sued By DJ Paul For $20 Million
- Elizabeth Warren’s Plan To Cancel Student Loan Debt Has Folks Sharing Horror Stories With #CancelMyDebt
- HUD Grants Ohio Millions For Affordable Housing!!
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Sweet Victory: Oregon Woman Awarded $100K In Lawsuit Over ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Flag
- Offset Reportedly Facing Felony Gun Charge
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson