Gary With Da Tea is ready to spill all the celebrity gossip! Kids in 6 schools in Columbia, SC will have a half of day because of the Beyonce and Jay-Z concert. The school district believes the roads will be crowded due to the concert and don’t want kids to be late getting home.
Gary believes it’s ridiculous that kids have to miss out of school for a Beyonce concert. The show is happening in a couple weeks and there is no word on how parents feel about this. Do you think kids should get out of school early because of the concert traffic?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Officially Announces ‘Renaissance’ World Tour
- A Plus Size Review Of The New Sammy B Collection At Target
- Latto Is Snatched On The Bachelor In A $2,690 Proenza Schouler Jacquard Coat
- Anika Kai Shares Her Top Berry-Lip Combos In Time For Valentine’s Day
- AFAF: Her Husband Is Upset Over Her Old Groupie Tales!
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal
- O’Ryan Shares Why His Relationship With Jhené Aiko Didn’t Work Out
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
Why Children Are Being Let Out Of School Early Because Of Jay-Z & Beyonce [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com