Gary With Da Tea has a few things to say about LeBron James! The NBA player recently spoke out about how happy he is to see so many women of color doing there thing. He loves how they’re setting examples and being an inspiration to all the little girls watching them.
Some people had an issue with what he said, but that doesn’t matter. Half a dozen schools in South Carolina will have a half day later this month because of Beyonce’s concert. The school district will release kids early to avoid the roads being backed up.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Officially Announces ‘Renaissance’ World Tour
- A Plus Size Review Of The New Sammy B Collection At Target
- Latto Is Snatched On The Bachelor In A $2,690 Proenza Schouler Jacquard Coat
- Anika Kai Shares Her Top Berry-Lip Combos In Time For Valentine’s Day
- AFAF: Her Husband Is Upset Over Her Old Groupie Tales!
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal
- O’Ryan Shares Why His Relationship With Jhené Aiko Didn’t Work Out
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
How LeBron James Celebrated Women Of Color [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com