Gary With Da Tea is talking about Beyonce again! The Queen B was on the cover of Vogue, but she was not the first choice for the cover. Gary mentioned that they really wanted Meghan Markle and she declined the offer.
Vogue was even going to go to London to create the issue for the first royal cover. Rickey Smiley mentioned it shouldn’t matter who was the first choice because you still got the job. Fans are loving Beyonce on the cover and she even filled the interview with lots of gems.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. Trademark Aaron Ep.22
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
Beyonce Slays In Vogue [PHOTOS]
1. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 1 of 6
2. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 2 of 6
3. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 5 of 6
6. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 6 of 6
Was Beyonce The Second Choice To Cover The Latest Issue Of Vogue? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com