Malaika Terry stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her successful hair business of HerImports. She might only be 22, but she’s been very successful with her company. Malaika also gets paid to work with technology companies to post about them to her 335 thousand followers on Instagram.
She is also known to be the rumored girlfriend of Drake. Malaika met Drake when he was filming the video for “Hot Line Bling.” She spoke about how they have been good friends for the past several months and nothing more than that.
Gary With Da Tea decided to ask about if they consummated their friendship and all she could do was laugh. Malaika mentioned that Drake is funny, down to earth and shows his true self in his music videos. She is excited about her future and can’t wait to do more with her business.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At Florida A&M Students Surrenders To Police
- My Elementary School Was Named After A Racist. Now It’s Named After Barack Obama
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Machine Gun Kelly “LATELY,” Jay Critch “Ego” & More | Daily Visuals 9.21.18
- Kanye West Books Full Page Ads In Multiple Newspapers For YEEZY Release
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- White African American History & Culture Museum Hip-Hop Exhibit Curator Sparks Twitter Debate
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
Malaika Terry Explains Her Connection To Drake [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com